Business Insurance Services
Choosing the right business or commercial insurance plan for your business can be very confusing, so we have developed many different options and programs to meet the needs of our commercial insurance clients throughout the states of Alaska, Georgia, Nebraska and Nevada. Our knowledgable staff is happy to clarify any questions or concerns that you may have about Business Insurance, so please don't hesitate to ask!
Business Insurance Packages
At APIA Insurance, we can design a specialized package according to your property, liability, and casualty needs. We are also proactive in identifying any factors that may increase your premiums or change your risk, and provide free consulting and risk-management options to protect your business. To better understand what your Business Owners Policy (BOP) will cover, take a look at our BOP coverage options.
Other insurance coverage options commonly carried to help protect businesses:
- General Liability Insurance – Broad insurance coverage for your business and activities.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Protect your business with insurance for your commercial property.
- Business Auto Insurance – Cover your business with insurance for commercial vehicles.
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps protect your business from the rising costs of lawsuits.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance – Insurance coverage that helps you take care of your employees.
- Bonds - Protect your assets with financial backups for promises made by others.
Whether you are a retailer, wholesaler, contractor, or electrician, we can tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. So give us a call today or fill out one of our free online quote forms.