Alaska Surety Bonds
Bond Insurance is a policy that guarantees the repayment of the principle and all related interest payments on a bond, in the event of a default by the issuer. By purchasing bond insurance, bond issuers can improve their credit rating and subsequently lower their interest rates. Some circumstances require bond insurance as an additional protection to the lender.
Different surety needs are met by different classes of surety bonds. APIA Insurance has decades of experience servicing contractors and businesses big and small, giving us the complete understanding of contracts needed to help your company grow. We work with only the most trusted surety carriers, and have a proven record of placing bonds for all types of scenarios like: business owners, contractors new to bonded work, difficult bonds for hazardous work, owners with inexperience on larger projects, and those with financial difficulties.
Commercial Bond Types
- Contract Bond - guarantees that an entity awarded a contract will meet its obligations under that contract. Included in this group are bid bonds, performance bonds, payment bonds, maintenance bonds and supply bonds.
- Subdivision Bonds - guarantee that developers will make certain "off-site" or "public" land improvements in accordance with state, county or municipal specifications.
- Commercial Surety Bond - can guarantee a variety of business obligations which require surety bonds. Commercial Surety Bonds include all non-contract surety bonds, including numerous types of license and permit, miscellaneous and court bonds.
- License & Permit Bonds - guarantee that individuals granted a license or permit to operate a business or to exercise a privilege will meet the obligations under that license or permit.
Other Types of Bonds
- Court Bond - guarantees that an individual will comply with the terms of the court. This includes probate and fiduciary bonds, & immigration bonds.
- (Lost) Title Bond - verifies ownership of a motor vehicle and allows owner to proceed with transactions like purchasing insurance and registering the vehicle.
- Fidelity/Employee Dishonesty Bond - insures businesses for losses caused by dishonest or fraudulent acts buy its employees.
- Used Auto Dealer Bond - generally required for business operations; protects customers against unethical or fraudulent actions by dealer.
- And more...Contact us to find out what other bond insurance options we offer!